Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We love Knowledge Linda Delgado

*Translate by Google

We love Knowledge Linda Delgado, a policeman with the rank of Sergeant in Arizona, USA. He received the guidance of Allah and embrace Islam as the world shaken by terrorism. Follow the story of how youth he converted to Islam and his experiences like grief.

FIVE years ago, my age 52 years and is a Christian. I am not a member of either church, but throughout life, I always look for the truth. I attended many churches and learn from their teachers. They are incomplete and I realize there is no truth except Allah. Since the age of 9 years I read my Bible every day. Can not say that, since long years, I often find the pure truth.

For many years during my quest for the truth, I learned some religious teachings. I learned more than a year old twice a week with a Catholic priest, but can not accept the Catholic faith. Then I studied for a year and the Jehovah's testimony can not accept their beliefs. I spent almost two years with a Mormon and still can not find the truth. I went to some Protestant churches, some for several months, trying to find answers to my questions.

My heart says Jesus is not God, but is a prophet. My heart says Adam and Eve were responsible for their sin, not me. My heart says I must worship God and no other. I say I feel responsible for the good and bad of me, and God will never be the man appeared to tell not my responsibility. He does not need to live and die as a man, because He is God.

That's my position, the full question and request prayer to God for help. I was afraid to face death without knowing the truth. I pray and keep praying.

I received responses from the priests and missionaries say, "This is a mystery."

I feel that God wants man to enter heaven, so he will not make it a mystery to get there, how to manage this life, and how to know Him. I know my heart I state that what I hear all this is not true. I live in Arizona, the United States and at the age of 52 years have not been talking to Muslims. I like many Westerners, had read a lot through the media about Islam as a religion of fanatics and terrorists, so I have not reviewed any books or information about Islam. I do not know anything about religion.

MY FINDINGS

Four years ago, I retired after serving for 24 years as a police officer. My husband is a police retirees. A year before we retired, I was a police sergeant and supervisor. Police around the world have the same bond, we call a brotherhood of Law Enforcement. We always help each other no matter where the police department or country whatsoever.

The year that I received a message that needs help from a group of policemen from Saudi Arabia who came to the United States to study English at university and set up near a police training academy in the city in which I live. Arab members of the police is still searching for their home stay with their host families to learn about American culture and practice the English they have learned.

Raising my son, my granddaughter as a single parent. I help her find housing near our house so that we can take care of grandchildren. I talked with my husband and we agree it's good we are helping the police earlier. It also provides an opportunity for my son to learn about people from other countries. I was told that young Muslim and I am just wondering so.

An interpreter from Arizona State University led a young Arab named Abdul to meet with us. We show the young man to the bedroom and bathroom which he will use when staying with us. I continue to prefer Abdul. Perwatakannya good and win the respect of our hearts!

Fahd later brought to our house. He is young and shy, but a lively young. I became their tutor and we shared a lot of experience of police work, the United States and Saudi Arabia, Islam and others. I watched how they mutually assist each other as well as 16 members of Saudi Arabia other police who came to learn English.

During their years here, I respect Fahd and Abdul are not letting their influence in American culture. They went to mosque every Friday prayer at all times even if they are tired, and always be careful what they eat and so on. They showed me their traditional dishes and they took me to Arab markets and restaurants. They were so good with my grandchildren. They always give my grandchildren presents, jokes and friends. They treat me and my husband with the utmost respect. Each day they will ask if they need to help me buy goods on the market before they went to study with the other members of the Arab police. I teach them how to use computers, and I subscribe to the Arabic newspaper online and began to search the Internet to learn more deeply about them, their culture and their religion. I do not want to do things that offend them.

One day, I asked them if they have it better. I want to read what is said in it. They make the application of their embassy in Washington DC and have my Quran translation in English, cassettes and pamphlets. The instance I, we started to discuss about Islam (they are forced to speak English and this became the focus of the learning session).

I started to love these young people, and they told me that I was the first non-Muslims they teach Islam!

After a year, they completed their studies, and training in the police academy. I was able to assist them in police studies, because I was a police instructor. I call many of their police friends to my house to complete the university and practice English. One of them took my wife to America, and I were invited to their house. They were so good and I spoke to her about the dress of Islam, Wudu and other matters.

A week before "adopted children" I returned to Saudi Arabia, I plan to have dinner with traditional dishes (I'm buying half of them did not know to cook). I buy a hijab and aged (long dresses). I want them back I remember wearing proper Islamic women.

Profession of faith would come

Before we start to eat, I like the two clauses of the testimony. Young people are just crying and laughing and it was so extra special. I believe in my heart, God has sent these young people as a reply to my answer in my prayers for this. I believe God has chosen me to see the truth in the light of Islam. Do I believe God sent Islam to my door. I commended him on the nature of forgiveness, caring and loving him to me.

Adventure MY IN ISLAM

Arab foster children I returned to their homes a week after I converted to Islam. My very long for them, but still feel happy. I have attended the mosque near my residence as soon as I embraced Islam and I sign up as a Muslim. I expect a good response from the local Muslim community. I think that all Muslims were like my adopted children have with me a year ago. My family is still in a state of shocked! I think they will stick to this new religion is only for the time being, the conditions are not, and move on to other religions, as I did before. They were surprised by the changes in my daily life. My husband is an excellent, so he bought halal food when I say we will eat halal and haram food away, he agreed.

Next change is to move all the pictures of human and animal pictures of all rooms in our house. One day when my husband from work she found the pictures that hung on the wall before, had been arranged in albums. He is seen without any comment. Next I wrote a letter on my non-Muslim family and told them my situation and explain how it will change the family relationship. I explained some fundamental Islam. My family will stand with them, and I continued to learn the prayer and reading the Quran. I became active in a group of Muslim women via the Internet and is easy to study.

I also attended the basic class of Muslims at the mosque when I was not working. I'm still a police sergeant at the time and it is difficult - impossible to sebenarya uncovered. This is so annoy me and I was worried. Only eight months away and I can retire, so I make an application, and allowed to work three days a week for me to plan and research projects.

Six months passed, Muslim in the mosque not ignore me. I feel disappointed. I feel like an outsider. I am so confused. I try to be active in the community with some good Muslim to me. I am looking if they are good, loyal friend and a good attitude shown by the merged young Arab police on a daily basis.

I do a lot of mistakes in the mosques, such as speaking in prayer. I went off to the community and eat with your left hand; I use the nail polish and was scolded. I take Wudu incorrectly and is regarded with suspicion. I became faint.

In one day I received a package from my Muslim friends who I know through the Internet. In the bungkunsan some abayas, hijabs, silk socks, and a welcome note that my admission into the religion of Islam. Women from Kuwait. There are a good Muslim hearts and send telekung sejadah that he was his own. Both women live in Saudi Arabia.

I received an e-mail that I always remember when I felt like a stranger. Note the e-mail reads: "I feel happy you convert to Islam, before I met many Muslims." This is not an insult. It is a reminder that Islam is perfect and we are Muslims who are not perfect. Myself as a weakness, so also the brothers of my Islam.

I also began to understand what I believe in God in Islam: the Islamic brotherhood.

Four years later, my life has changed significantly. My family received the good sense and tolerance that I am a Muslim and will always be in the Islamic. Praise be to Allah that I tried to embrace Islam and dealing with families trying to remove me from Islam.

Gradually, I got a local friend, and through cyber space, many of my Muslim friends was a Muslim family that I help, love and friends. Last year I converted to Islam first, I fell ill with a dangerous disease. I hold fast to the rope of Islam and give thanks to the black seed tea and water from Zamzam and the prayers of my friends around the world.

After my health condition became worse I became weak. I had to stop work and the community apart from the Muslim community in the vicinity. I work hard in the prayers I have difficulty to pronounce the Arabic word, but never gave up. Teachers who teach Islam to make a few cassettes, and my friend took him to my house. After two years, I have learned four verses of the Quran. This may seem a little on most of the Muslims, but to me it is a major accomplishment. I learned to understand the spoken verses in the prayer, the struggle for two years.

Islamic third year, I hit a heart attack and had to go through heart surgery. It is a very sad time for me, because I know I will not touch my forehead to the floor during prayers, but will forever have to sit on a chair to pray. At this time I understand the facilities provided in the worship of Allah. Prayer is sitting on a seat is allowed and not fasting when the illness is possible. I do not think I'm not Islamic, when I do it in such circumstances.

After visiting several mosques, they are like mini United Nations, I can see some small groups in mosques produced by language and culture is not caused by love or dislike in a person. I'm happy even though there are many differences, I can always get his "Hi" and smile.

Then, I began to get acquainted with those who convert to Islam like me. There are many similarities between us - we face the same test as the non-Muslim family members, difficulty saying the word Arab, feel the silence on the Islamic festival, and has no family members to break the Ramadan. Islamic Sometimes we will lead our old friends who can not accept the changes in ourselves, or because of activities that we can together with the non-Muslims such as dance and the free mixing of men and women.

When I was not able to do community service, I work with others for the betterment of the Muslim community. I continuously seek Allah's aid in this regard.

One day, my son suggested that I write a book about my adopted children from Saudi Arabia, Islam and my family's experience with Islam. I decided to write a book and include the story of a group of girls, Muslims and non Muslims. The stories included the problems faced by girls at school and at home, and I will use my knowledge of Islam as a guide to characters in the book. I started writing a series of books called "Islamic Rose Books." I form a group of Muslim women writers and writers and aspirations of the Islamic Writers Alliance association terhasillah (Islamic Writers Alliance). This alliance is an international organization that provides support to Muslim women writers and writers aspirations. Our main goal is to promote our work to readers and publishers.

I also decided to help the two Muslim Food Fund by helping them create a database that is used for inventory, customers, and to produce reports required for the purpose of sponsoring and financing. I also decided that I will spend the bulk of the book sales profits to buy books and libraries are placed in children. I find that many libraries with many empty spaces where children's book of Islam.

Many more that I need to learn about Islam. I never tired of reading it and I love reading stories about prominent Islamic ideal. When I am in doubt about anything, I will refer to the Prophet's sunnah I'll see how he's will to act in a situation and I will make it as a guide.

My adventure in Islam will continue, and I always look forward to new experiences. I am grateful to Allah for forgiveness of his nature, and his caring nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen


Sila ambil maklumat :) Dont Forget to Follow..

Subscibe Here